We are recruiting Teaching Assistants to cover support roles in the Northants / Beds / Bucks area
The Staff Room Agency Limited is looking for Teaching Assistant’s to work in various primary and secondary schools in this region. Our client schools are continuously looking for support staff to fill temporary (short to long-term) assignments and permanent roles.
There is currently a high demand for Teaching Assistant’s, so if you are considering working as a supply TA, please get in contact today.
We work with schools located in the following areas:
Northamptonshire: Northampton, Daventry, Towcester, Brackley, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rushden, Corby, Oundle and surrounding villages.
Milton Keynes and Bedford: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Wolverton, Bletchley, Buckingham and surrounding villages.
What can The Staff Room Offer You?
• Short-term to long-term assignments (full or part-time).
• Regular work that’s local to you.
• Interesting roles with opportunities to develop your own talents.
• You will be thoroughly supported every step of the way by a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful team.
The Staff Room Requirements
• You must have at least 6 months experience within the last 3 years supporting children within a childcare environment or organisation.
• You must understand the needs of young children and the way in which they learn and develop.
• You must be energetic, motivated and patient.
• You must show initiative and the ability to work confidently on your own or as part of a team.
• You will need to satisfactorily complete all safeguarding checks to include DBS, children’s barred list, Teaching Regulation Agency checks and professional references (at least 1 x reference MUST be from childcare related employment which will be able to comment on safeguarding over a minimum 6 month period).
• Any qualifications relating to childcare or education
• An NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistant’s.
• GSCE English and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications.
Why work for The Staff Room?
• We pay our support staff excellent rates of pay.
• We pay via our own in-house PAYE department which is completely free. If you are looking to register with an agency ensure they offer a free payroll service as hidden umbrella costs will make a substantial difference to your take home pay.
• School Holiday Pay Scheme - where our staff can accrue the holiday pay element of their daily rate and have a lump sum paid to them at the end of every half-term.
• We work strictly within the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), to provide our teachers and support staff with basic equal employment rights and conditions, to include equal pay after the qualifying period.
• Subsidised training and free initial Safeguarding in Education training / Covid awareness training.
Are you ready to find the perfect job? Then give our friendly consultants a call on: 01604 633234 or complete the contact form below.
The Staff Room is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.