The Staff Room is currently seeking Primary Supply Cover Teachers to Register for work from September 2021 onwards.
The Staff Room Agency Limited is looking to recruit primary supply cover teachers for the expected high demand for our services during the next academic year. We will require teachers for various day to day temporary roles to cover pre-planned and last-minute supply requirements. As the region's only specialist primary supply agency, we work with many primary schools in the Milton Keynes area, so there will be no shortage of work.
Our client schools are also continuously looking to recruit excellent teachers to join their teams, so we will also have many opportunities for short to long-term assignments and permanent roles. If you are an experienced teacher or NQT looking for long-term assignments, please get in touch.
What can The Staff Room offer you?
• Day to day assignments, giving you complete flexibility.
• Short-term to long-term assignments (full or part-time).
• Regular work that’s local to you.
• You will be thoroughly supported every step of the way by a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful team.
The Staff Room Requirements
You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, be energetic and motivated, have a good understanding of the primary curriculum and have good classroom management skills. You will need to satisfactorily complete all safeguarding checks to include enhanced DBS, Teaching Regulations Agency Check, Children's Barred List Check and professional references. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. You can register anytime from now onwards, so please feel free to get in contact to ensure you are cleared and ready to work for the start of September.
Why work for The Staff Room?
• We are the region’s ONLY specialist primary supply agency, so better understand the needs of primary teachers, support staff and schools.
• We work with more primary schools than any other local agency.
• We pay our teachers and support staff excellent rates of pay.
• We pay via our own in-house PAYE department which is completely free. If you are looking to register with an agency ensure they offer a free payroll service as hidden umbrella costs will make a substantial difference to your take home pay.
• School Holiday Pay Scheme - where our staff can accrue the holiday pay element of their daily rate and have a lump sum paid to them at the end of every half-term.
• We work strictly within the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), to provide our teachers and support staff with basic equal employment rights and conditions, to include equal pay after the qualifying period.
• First call for NQT's looking for their first permanent teaching post.
• Subsidised training and free initial Safeguarding in Education training / Covid awareness training.
Are you ready for the perfect work-life balance? Then give our friendly consultants a call on 01604 633234 or complete the contact form below.
The Staff Room is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment