Primary Class Teacher Required for Maternity Cover
Starting September 2021
The Staff Room Agency Limited is seeking to appoint a Primary Class Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Milton Keynes. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering maternity leave for approximately one term. At this stage the school is not yet sure of the year group so applicants from all Key Stage backgrounds are welcome to apply.
The successful applicant will be required to start at the beginning of September and work through to the end of December 2021. You will be required to work 5 full days per week and take on all the usual responsibilities associated with a full-time class teacher role. This role would be suitable for experienced Teachers or Newly Qualified Teachers.
This is an average to large sized Catholic Primary School (17 classes from Rec to Year 6) which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. The desired Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for this position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
The Staff Room Agency Limited is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered with the Update Service.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Give one of our friendly consultants a call on 01604 633234 or complete the contact form below.
Why work for The Staff Room?
• We are the region’s ONLY specialist primary supply agency, so better understand the needs of primary teachers, support staff and schools.
• We work with more primary schools than any other local agency.
• We pay our teachers and support staff excellent rates of pay.
• We pay via our own in-house PAYE department which is completely free. If you are looking to register with an agency ensure they offer a free payroll service as hidden umbrella costs will make a substantial difference to your take home pay.
• School Holiday Pay Scheme - where our staff can accrue the holiday pay element of their daily rate and have a lump sum paid to them at the end of every half-term.
• We work strictly within the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), to provide our teachers and support staff with basic equal employment rights and conditions, to include equal pay after the qualifying period.
• First call for NQT's looking for their first permanent teaching post.
• Subsidised training and free initial Safeguarding in Education training / Covid awareness training.
The Staff Room is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.