Are you looking for flexible work as an Early Years Assistant in the Northants / Beds / Bucks area?
The Staff Room Agency Limited is currently seeking Early Years Assistants to work in various nursery settings within the Northants, Beds and Bucks area to cover temporary day to day, short and long-term assignments.
If you are considering working as a Early Years Assistant, please get in contact today.
We work with Nurseries located in the following areas:
Northamptonshire: Northampton, Daventry, Towcester, Brackley, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rushden, Corby, Oundle and surrounding villages.
Milton Keynes and Bedford: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Wolverton, Bletchley, Buckingham and surrounding villages.
What can The Staff Room Offer You?
• Short-term to long-term assignments (full or part-time).
• Regular work that’s local to you.
• Day to day assignments, giving you complete flexibility
• Interesting roles with opportunities to develop your own talents.
• You will be thoroughly supported every step of the way by a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful team.
The Staff Room Requirements
• You must have at least a Level 2 or 3 Childcare or Early Years qualification.
• You must have experience supporting children in a nursey/pre-school setting for a minimum of 6 months within the last 36 months.
• You must understand the needs of young children and the way in which they learn and develop.
• You must be energetic, motivated and patient.
• You must show initiative and the ability to work confidently on your own or as part of a team.
• You will need to satisfactorily complete all safeguarding checks to include DBS, children’s barred list, Teaching Regulation Agency checks and professional references (at least 1 x reference MUST be from childcare related employment which will be able to comment on safeguarding over a minimum 6 month period).
• First Aid training
• Food Hygiene Certificate
• Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS Statutory Framework and Children's Development
Why work for The Staff Room?
• We pay via our own in-house PAYE department which is completely free. If you are looking to register with an agency ensure they offer a free payroll service as hidden umbrella costs will make a substantial difference to your take home pay.
• School Holiday Pay Scheme - where our staff can accrue the holiday pay element of their daily rate and have a lump sum paid to them at the end of every half-term.
• We work strictly within the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), to provide our teachers and support staff with basic equal employment rights and conditions, to include equal pay after the qualifying period.
• Subsidised training and free initial Safeguarding in Education training / Covid awareness training.
If you are a nursery practitioner and want to know more, please feel free to give our dedicated consultant a call on 01604 633234 or complete the contact form below.
The Staff Room is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.