The Staff Room is currently seeking Early Career Teachers to Register for work from September 2022 onwards.
The Staff Room Agency Limited is looking to recruit ECT's for the expected high demand for our services during the next academic year. We will require ECT's for various long-term, short term and day to day temporary roles to cover pre-planned and last-minute supply requirements. As the region's only specialist primary supply agency, we work with more primary schools in the Northamptonshire area than any other agency, so there will be no shortage of work.
Our client schools are also continuously looking to recruit excellent teachers to join their teams, so we will also have many opportunities for permanent roles direct with schools. Its very common for a school to take on a teacher after a short-term assignment, so working with us is a great way to secure a long-term role. And remember working with an agency can still count towards your 2 year induction (with the agreement and support of the school you are working in). If you are an ECT looking for long-term assignments, please get in touch.
We work with schools located in the following areas:
Northampton, Daventry, Towcester, Brackley, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rushden, Corby, Oundle and surrounding villages.
What can The Staff Room offer you?
• Short-term to long-term assignments (full or part-time).
• Permanent opportunities
• You will be thoroughly supported every step of the way by a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful team.
The Staff Room Requirements
You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, be energetic and motivated, have a good understanding of the primary curriculum and have good classroom management skills. You will need to satisfactorily complete all safeguarding checks to include enhanced DBS, Teaching Regulations Agency Check, Children's Barred List Check and professional references. You can register anytime from now onwards, so please feel free to get in contact to ensure you are cleared and ready to work for the start of September.
Why work for The Staff Room?
• We are the region’s ONLY specialist primary supply agency, so better understand the needs of primary teachers, support staff and schools.
• We work with more primary schools than any other local agency.
• We pay our teachers excellent rates of pay.
• We pay via our own in-house PAYE department which is completely free. If you are looking to register with an agency ensure they offer a free payroll service as hidden umbrella costs will make a substantial difference to your take home pay.
• School Holiday Pay Scheme - where our staff can accrue the holiday pay element of their daily rate and have a lump sum paid to them at the end of every half-term.
• We work strictly within the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), to provide our teachers and support staff with basic equal employment rights and conditions, to include equal pay after the qualifying period.
• Subsidised training and free initial Safeguarding in Education training
Looking for your first teaching role and want to know more? Then give our friendly consultants a call on 01604 633234 or complete the contact form below.
The Staff Room is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment