The Staff Room is the region's only specialist Primary supply teaching agency, providing Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes and Bedford schools with the highest calibre Nursery teachers, Reception teachers, KS1 and KS2 Class teachers, SEN teachers, tutoring and support staff to cover:
- Day to day bookings
- Short and long-term placements
- Permanent vacancies
What makes us Different?
- Quality teachers and support staff - We really do send only the best candidates to represent us - our teaching staff are very carefully selected, all having a solid background in primary education with excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum.
- Availability - We hold one of the largest pools of available primary supply teachers in the Northamptonshire and surrounding area, and we don’t supply to secondary schools or register secondary school teachers. Our schools can be reassured that all of our teachers are primary experienced.
- Satisfied teaching staff - Our teachers and support staff are valued by us - we pay more than any other agency in the area, provide them with FREE extensive primary CPD and offer them an unrivalled service that keeps them happy and motivated. We monitor and support our teaching staff and by encouraging feedback, both from schools and our teachers, we ensure they have a really positive attitude and work to their full potential.
- Suitability - We take the time to carefully match our teachers to the booking – we will always aim first to assign a teacher that knows the school or who has been specifically requested, or by simply ensuring, for instance, that we match an EYFS booking to an EYFS experienced teacher.
- Prompt and honest - We respond promptly to bookings - letting a school know quickly when we have filled their booking and being honest and upfront if we anticipate any difficulty. We won’t send you someone that isn’t suitable – we’d rather turn away a booking if we can’t find the right candidate.
- We don’t bombard our schools with calls – We understand just how busy they are and the frustrations that a school has of constantly being asked if they have any bookings. Our team is always at the end of the phone so you can speak to us when it is convenient for you.
Safeguarding is our No 1 Priority
Rigorous recruitment procedures, supported by our Audited Education Status (only awarded to agencies with the highest standards of record keeping), ensures our service is always fully compliant and continually exceeds statutory requirements. All our teachers are 'Safeguarding in Education' trained and have completed our in-house courses.
A Genuine Partnership
We work very closely with our schools and regard ourselves as a genuine partner in their development and success.
Our dedicated team will work closely with your school, getting to know how your school works and your individual requirements. We offer a 24 hour service which means you can contact us evenings and weekends to fill your last minute absences at short notice.
Get in Contact
If your school is finding it difficult to source quality cover staff, we can help. Our experienced team will find you the right teacher or TA for any situation. Whether day-to-day, short notice or long term cover, you will be offered primary teaching professionals who have a passion for what they do. That’s why more and more local schools are choosing the Staff Room for their supply requirements.
Would you like to hear more about our services and how we can help your school?
Call 01604 633234 for Northamptonshire
Call 01908 014320 for Milton Keynes
Call 01234 987072 for Bedford
Or email: [email protected].
The Staff Room is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff to share this commitment.