The Staff Room is a Supply Teachers National Framework provider
The Staff Room Agency Ltd have been awarded a place on the CCS National Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments Framework which covers the supply of teachers and support staff to schools and academies in the UK.
Sponsored by the Department for Education, the framework is a list of approved education recruitment agencies that have met rigorous standards for safeguarding and compliance, and provide the best possible value for schools.
The framework is designed to get better value for schools, avoid unnecessary fees and find local agencies that have the relevant accreditations with professional bodies such as the REC.
How the deal works
The deal uses a list of agencies to:
• Help schools get value for money
• Set standard practice for safeguarding checks
• Set standard practice for agency fees
The agencies that have signed up to be part of this deal have agreed to:
• Complete thorough checks on all their workers
• Have the relevant accreditations
• Be open about their rates – showing the mark-up they charge
• Give schools the opportunity to find the most cost-effective solution to take on an agency workers
• Access to an agency tool which shows a list of local agencies, ordered by the mark-up they charge.
How to get the tool
The tool has been emailed to all schools in the UK. If you do not already have it, email: [email protected] using your school email address listed on ‘get information about schools’ (https://get-information-schools.service.gov.uk).
To find out more visit: