Since the 1st October 2011, the Staff Room has been working hard to help schools interpret the AWR, understand the impact it may have, and provide solutions to manage the legislation.
The Staff Room is available to visit your school, answer your AWR questions and talk through the following key discussion points:
- What are these new rights?
- How is the 12 week period defined?
- Who is the hirer?
- Defining the job roles
- How does the worker claim these rights?
- What do we need to do now?
- What do we propose for your school?
If you are a school requiring information on AWR, we would be more than pleased to come and discuss the above with you.
Please contact Chris Wood on 01604 633234.